Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

williams a


Have you ever seen a comic book story at your school before at your school. Well are theme is as see it is are art? Well pt England school team 4 is writing about a comic book and i am looking forward to our topic this term.

Are topic is about Ka pow! Superheros it was so cool when my teacher talking to my class and the hole of team 4 is doing it. It cool but we can draw on are multimedia as are animation

Team 4 movie was awesome because the title was the teacher vengers, and their.
Names are Wondering Woman, Bat Guy, Team Leader America. But their was a villain on the cast.
His name is Bear Baxindine and he was going to try to seal Bobby jon’s chromebook but two amateur heroes was trying to stop, it but the amateur was captured from Baer Baxindine.

This term I hope we get to see my animation on the news on the P.E.N.N on room 10.
So I hope I can see it on P.E.N.N and I learned about making comics books, on my own animation so I hope you see my animation, I hope you get to read my comic by.

I think about this term it is going to be awesome and i think next term is going to be awesome to.

No comments:

Post a Comment