Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

william cross country

Last Monday Pt England had a cross country, we had to go to the beach and back to the school. I was nervous at the start because I wanted to beat my cousin kurtas because he is the fastest in the class room.  I came 9th but kurtas came 1st at the end we had some water I was first then we watched the big kids we had to cheer.  We ran around the cones it was long as and i was jogging it to the finish line and by the big park i sprint it to come 9th it was cool because we ran out the gates there was heaps of mud.

It went up our t-shirt there was mud on my back there was heaps of mud on my back it was good I was excited to race on the grass.


There was people on the grass, the big kids ran to the beach a boy was really muddy as the year 7&8 had to do 2 laps to the finish line in the goalpost was the finish line for the year 7&8.

No comments:

Post a Comment